Virtual Data Room is an innovative software aimed at secure storage and exchange of confidential business data. This platform has become a great solution to many business problems concerning security, remote management, communication, and workflow. VDRs allow many complex programs to be conducted within their space simplified and accelerated manner. Therefore, using a data room dramatically improves a company’s productivity, regardless of the environment in which you have to work. This article will discuss the benefits of VDRs in more detail.
VDRs – data protection features
Security of sensitive data has always been a critical issue for any business because, with the Internet, danger lurks at every turn. If you do not have a reliable protection system, your business can suffer from data leaks, which can destroy your company. No one wants to experience this fate, which is why VDR capabilities have become such demand among business leaders. The Data Room is a certified online space that offers multiple layers of protection and ensures that all data and confidential correspondence, processes, etc., inside the program, are virtually 100% secure. To this end, VDR uses features such as:
- Data encryption – during data sharing and storage
- Digital watermarks – protects the user’s copyrights. It is convenient to put them on essential documents, such as intellectual property or any projects
- Dual Authentication – requests a one time code when logging in to secure against unauthorized access
- Granular permissions – allows to regulate the access and the user’s actions concerning the documents, prohibit copying, printing, downloading, forwarding, and editing of documents, depending on the responsibilities of the user
- Self-destructive documents – the function that allows the administrator to delete a record from someone else’s device remotely
- Continuous backup – in case of failure or error, your data will be instantly restored to its most current version
Accelerated closing of the deal
Both parties to a transaction are interested in closing the transaction as quickly as possible, and a virtual data room can help them do just that. VDR can achieve this result with the following features:
- Mass document uploading – upload any amount of data in one click
- Fast speed -speed up 99.9% of the time
- Multi-File Types Support -Save time for each document to be converted
- Automatic indexing – make your document structure faster and easier to find
- Smart search – find the file you need with one or more keywords
Moreover, the great advantage is also the lack of the need for personal meetings because the parties can solve all the critical problems directly in the VDR space thanks to the encrypted chat or question-answer section.
The Data Room allows you to run many processes on your platform and provides information about these activities in the form of automated reports. Program administrators can view VDR actions in great detail to gather the necessary analytics and make better decisions based on them. This feature will help identify more active potential partners and better prepare for final negotiations.
Comfort of Use.
Virtual data rooms improve company productivity because these spaces are very flexible and user-friendly. They allow authorized users to log in and from any location. VDRs support all types of devices and operating systems so that you can perform your duties even outside the office. Data Rooms ensures that every user is informed about updates and changes thanks to automated notifications. The interface is designed for the average user so that you do not have to spend a lot of time adapting to the solution.